Sunday, August 12, 2007

Home Again


Well, I'm back from Glacier Nat'l Park and starting to be caught up on everything. Man, a week without phone or internet is much more difficult than it used to be. I think it's because, upon missing a week, it's perfectly reasonable to try and catch up. The year I went away for 6 weeks (oh, days before employment, how I miss thee) I just didn't bother and that was much easier. Also, I think that if my cats were not, quite fortunately, lacking opposable thumbs, they would have surgically attached themselves to my body. Adorable and flattering if slightly obnoxious.

Anyway, I'll have a bunch of Glacier posts since the only time I really bother to keep a journal is when travelling so I've got lots to write about. That'll come once I sort out photos. Also, ever-so-fascinating posts on what I've been reading etc.

In other news, I'm now totally caught up on So You Think You Can Dance?. Because I'm the most wishy-washy person alive (not really true) I've changed my mind in recent weeks. Well, I still think Pasha is adorable and Lauren is annoying. But Lacey, who I used to like, now annoys me. And I've finally seen the light on Sabra. As soon as she started dancing with people other than Dominic I started liking her better, and the last few weeks I've adored her. Danny, on the other hand, has been impressing me less the last couple weeks (although he still does the best solos). I'm sure this is fascinating to you all.

And now, I'm off to do my laundry. It's a lot of very filthy, dirt-coated things, so I feel like I can't just leave it sitting about as I'd like to.

No comments: